MIDDLE TENNESSEE CONSTRUCTION
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-24 Interchange Improvements at Hickory Hollow Parkway (MM 62)
• Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions from MM 60-63 for bridge demo work. There will be intermittent ramp closures on the I-24 eastbound on ramp and the I-24 eastbound off ramp.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
• From now through January 2019, There will be a shoulder and auxiliary lane closure on I-440 eastbound between the Woodlawn and Sharondale overpasses for noise wall construction.
• From now through February 2019, There will be a shoulder and auxiliary lane closure on I-440 eastbound between the Granny White Pike to Craig Street for noise wall construction.
• Nightly, 9PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-440 at Granny White Pike for ITS work.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 1 Grading, Drainage, Signals, and Paving from Vultee Boulevard to Jupiter Drive
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure southbound for box culvert work. There will also be a lane closure northbound for drainage work. At least one lane will remain open each direction at all times.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Bridge Replacement on Hillwood Blvd
• From now through July 2019, Hillwood Blvd. will be closed from SR 1 (Harding Pike) to Post Road for bridge replacement. A signed detour will be in place.
DICKSON/WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Construction on I-40 Eastbound Near M.M. 180 for a Truck Climbing Lane
• Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be a temporary lane closure on I-40 in both directions from MM 180-183 to place riprap.
MAURY COUNTY, New Interchange Construction at SR 166 and US 43 (SR 6/Lawrenceburg Hwy), including a concrete bulb-tee beam bridge in Mount Pleasant
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for blasting activities from 9AM-3:30PM. The new SR-166 bridge is open over US-43. A detour is set up for road users wanting to go south on US-43 from SR-166. A detour is also in place for road users wanting to turn onto SR-166 from US-43 north.
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Beechcroft Rd from Cleburn Rd to McCormick Crossing
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for widening and utility activities.
MAURY-WILLIAMSON COUNTIES, SR 247 (Duplex Road) from US 31 to Secluded Lane
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for paving, widening, and utility activities.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, On-call concrete repair at Welcome Center
• The weekend of Friday, January 11, The traffic will be shifted at the Welcome Center for concrete ramp and pavement repairs. The right lane on I-24 EB will be closed until the concrete is placed. The work will take approximately 12 hours to complete – the timing depends on weather.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Concrete Repair at Weigh Station
• Tuesday, January 15 at 6AM through Wednesday, January 16 at 8PM, The I-65 southbound weigh station at the KY state line will be closed for concrete ramp repairs, weather permitting.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, SR 161 Bridge Repair
• From now through spring 2019, The bridge will be reduced to one lane for repairs. Traffic will be controlled by a temporary signal.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, SR 16 over Kelly Creek Bridge Repair
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR-16 in order to construct approaches. These activities will be weather dependent. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Intersection Safety Improvements at SR 106 (US 431/Lewisburg Pike) and Critz Lane
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 106, between SR 106 and Critz Lane, for guardrail and pavement marking operations.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
• Daily, 8:30AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR11 NB and SR96 WB for temporary paving.
WILSON COUNTY, SR 141 (Hartsville Pike) Widening from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
• Daily 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on Hartsville Pike, from Spring Creek to Lovers Lane, for blasting and construction activities. One lane will remain open.
WILSON COUNTY, SR 109 Widening from US 70 to the Cumberland River
• Daily 9AM-3:30PM, There will be a periodic rolling road blocks for blasting on SR 109.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
• Daily (excluding weekends) 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on Whites Creek Pike (SR 65) between Moorman’s Arm Rd. and Pierpoint Dr. for box culvert installation and replacement of driveway crossings.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 100 at Pasquo road for replacing storm drainage and installation of conduit for traffic signals, along with paving work. Traffic control will be utilized. One lane will remain open.
• Starting Tuesday, January 15, 6PM-3AM, There will be lane closures on I-40 at MM 138-141 for bridge repair.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on SR 109, between Callis Road and I-40, for rock blasting/excavation. Additionally, traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions at the intersection of SR 109 and Callis Road for construction of turn lane and crossover.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 265 (Central Pike) for installation of domestic water line at LM 4.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, SR 10 will be reduced to one lane for gas line installation from Vesta Road to Flat Woods Road.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at http://www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.