Turn around, don’t drown
Two motorists were safely rescued from vehicles today, one on Cainsville Pike and Lascassas Pike and a second one on Sulphur Springs Road and Buckeye Valley Road.
Flooding closed the 2000 block of East Trimble Road.
Roads considered impassable include:
- Cainsville Pike and Hoover Road.
- Kedron Church Road at Rocky Fork Road.
- The 7300 block of North Lamar Road.
- Hoover Road.
- Browns Mill Road in Lascassas.
- Lofton Road in Lascassas.
- J.W. Jordan Road.
- Cascade Falls at Fall Parkway.
Roads with high water include:
- Rockdale Fellowship Road at North Lamar Road.
- Powells Chapel Road at West Jefferson Pike.
- West Jefferson Pike at Arnold Road.
- Givens Road at Lascassas Pike.
- Stones River Road at the slab.
- Blue Ridge Road where water reached a house.
- Cutoff Road at Debra Drive.
- West Jefferson Pike.